|Required Zone||All Zones|
- Pull to force your citizens to evacuate the room. -In-game description
Can be toggled on/off by the player. When turned on, all citizens will instantly stop what they are doing and run out of the room. They may enter the room, but will instantly leave.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This can be used to evacuate rooms that are about to be boarded by Raiders or that are about to be hit by space debris. Even if the alarm is turned on, citizens will still enter to fight fires if present.
- This can also be used to wake sleeping citizens.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
If an emergency alarm is turned on when destroyed, the room will remain in a permanent state of alarm. There are only two ways to fix this:
- Demolish the room and rebuild it.
- Build a small adjacent room and put an emergency alarm in it. Then, tear down the wall between the two rooms. The smaller room's alarm can then be used to shut off the alarm.