When you first begin Spacebase DF-9, you will be asked to choose a star system to which you will send the Seed Pod for your station.
Four parameters define a star system; each will directly influence the circumstances in which your station will be placed.
- This determines how many asteroids you will encounter, as well as how often the space debris event happens.
- New player recommended value: High
- This determines how often ships will pass by your station and ask to interact. Some will want to come aboard, and some will want to tear your citizens apart.
- New player recommended value: Average
- This determines how often derelict ships appear.
- New player recommended value: Low